недеља, 24. фебруар 2013.

JOSEPH MORGAN ON VENGEANCE, ROMANCE & THE ORIGINALS VIA E!ONLINE, ZAP2IT & TVLINE


XX

It’s no surprise that Joseph Morgan is in high demand for interviews right now, between the goings-on with Klaus on The Vampire Diaries and the upcoming spinoff The Originals, there are a lot of questions begging for answers. Fortunately, E!Online, Zap2it and TVLine are all on the case, we’ve gathered the interviews up in a group for your reading pleasure.
First up, Joseph talks The Originals with E!Online.
Morgan teases that fans can expect the spinoff to be “a little more adult, a little more kind of gothic because these are old time Vampires here.”
And finally, he says, “It’s just so tremendously exciting for me, I’m so eager to get started on it. I really can’t wait, and I really hope people like it. I’m going to put my whole heart and soul into it.”

READ THE REST AT E!Online.
Zap2it asked the actor about the situation between Klaus and Caroline after last week’s emotional episode.
“I think she was being genuine,” he says. “The way Candice played it, she was being genuine. I also think it’s more interesting if she was — it sort of adds a level of complexity to her character, rather than, ‘Oh, we’re playing another thing on Klaus.’ It’s more if it comes from a genuine place. As an actor and a character, I bought into it.”

READ MORE AT ZAP2IT.
TVLine wants to know if Klaus has any romance coming up. Joseph says yes, but declines to say who with. Speculations welcome in comments!
TVLINE: Will Klaus ever get lucky in love? He has to be the most celibate vampire in Mystic Falls.
[Joseph Morgan] Yeah, he’s going to get some action.

READ THE REST AT TVLINE.COM.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар