уторак, 13. март 2012.

Joseph Morgan Gets Inspiration From Tom Cruise

Joseph Morgan poses for a feature in August Man‘s February 2012 issue.Here’s what the 30-year-old Vampire Diaries actor had to share with the mag:
On getting inspiration for his character, Klaus: “I looked a lot at Tom Cruise‘s Lestat [in Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles] when I was preparing for Klaus. I also wanted a little element of Anthony Hopkins‘ Hannibal Lecter, that quiet calm he has. There is something so predatory about the way he uses stillness, like a coiled spring.”
On what he’d like to achieve career-wise: “There is so much more I want to achieve. Certainly in terms of acting roles but also in writing and directing. I want to become more involved in the whole process of film-making. This is certainly something I’ve been working towards for the last few years.”

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар